Terms of Reference 2020
Terms of Reference for the Aqua Association Incorporated
- Advance the development of an environmentally sustainable, ecologically friendly, commercially viable and internationally competitive aquaculture & aquaponic industry in NSW.
- Protect and promote current aquaculture industry stakeholders and encourage new members to the industry.
- Gain industry and community support for the continued growth and development of the NSW Aquaculture Industry.
- Develop communication strategies to disseminate information on the industry and the Association's business to the community, industry and government, and act as the conduit for communication between all stakeholders.
- Promote mutual trust and co operation between industry, government and the community.
- Identify any and all impediments to development of the Aquaculture Industry in NSW and/or Australia, and suggest solutions or remedies.
- Identify and prioritise actions/remedies/suggestions required to be achieved and pursue favourable outcomes.
Robert B McCormack, Secretary Aqua Assoc. Inc. 2020